Saturday, June 14, 2014

Where Did all this Mess Come From?

Proverbs 14
4 Where no oxen are, the manger is clean,
But much revenue comes by the strength of the ox.

Where did all this mess come from? My desk at work is messy. Not “hoarders, there’s 5 cats in there somewhere” messy, but you can definitely tell someone is using that cube for something. Work is messy. The neatest and most orderly work spaces, are the ones that never get used.

And that got me thinking that maybe the most productive areas in my life are the ones that are the most messy? Maybe I need the Lord to mess with me, and with my life, to get it producing revenue again? Messy isn’t fun. Sometimes it’s embarrassing. Messy takes diligence to keep it from getting out of hand. But you can tell work is being done when things are messy, and I know God still has a lot of work left to do on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment