Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sausage Balls

Proverbs 25
16 Have you found honey? Eat only what you need,
That you not have it in excess and vomit it.

Raise your hand if you love sausage balls. That's right, I just raised my hand.   For those not raised in the deep south, sausage balls are a delicious combo of cheese, breakfast sausage, and bisquick. I never had them before I moved to South Carolina, and I am quickly making up for lost time with them. They’re awesome. Perfect man food. Hot, spicy, cheesy, salty. Try it.

There was one time when I went a little overboard. Man, I felt like absolute garbage. I probably ate 1.5 dozen of those things, and then I was sick as a dog. I learned the hard way that there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. From this verse, I take away the importance of knowing when enough is enough, and sharing your excess with others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment